Community Visioning Circles and Experiential Talks create supportive environments for you to tune into your inner wisdom and inspire your most vital next steps in following your callings.
We’ll explore through somatic practices such as moving, sensing, writing, drawing, and group sharing.
Reiki talks will include demos of hands-on Reiki.
*Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to bring an Experiential Talk or Visioning Circle to your organization or community!
Summer Community Visioning Circle
June 22 (7:30–9 PM) Meet at Chester Gardens, open garden space next to 4717 Chester Ave, Phila, PA 19143
Gather with us at the beginning of summer to:
- Tune in to your body’s wisdom and clarify what you most need and want in life.
- Discover powerful tools for tending the obstacles to living the life of your dreams.
- Receive inspiration and support to THRIVE while following your callings.
Do you want to live according to your deepest purpose and wellbeing?
These talks are for you if :
- You care about making a difference in your communities and world
- You want to live in a way that honors your full self and wellbeing.
- You want inspiration for living and leading according to your inner wisdom and purpose.
Sustainable Service and Activism: Your Body as a Guide
April 12 (5–6:30 PM) @ Calvary Community Center, 815 S 48th St, Philadelphia, PA
Sponsored by Kol Tzedek Synagoge
Learn to listen to your body’s wisdom to lead a life of wellbeing, purpose, and sustainable action!
Listening to your Body as a Revolutionary Act of Service
April 13 (6–7 PM) @ Threshold Wellness, 440 E. Girard Ave
Learn supportive and practical approaches for listening to your body so you can BE well as you DO good in the world!
Supporting a Joyful and Aligned Life with Reiki
October 8 (6–7 PM) @ Threshold Wellness, 440 E. Girard Ave
Gain a sense of clarity around your desires for your wellbeing and life journey, and learn how Reiki can support your highest good! Hands-on demos included.
Registration opens soon!